The Flight Academy is excited to offer opportunities for aircraft Leaseback!
With an aircraft Leaseback, The Flight Academy LLC. serves the role of asset management. The aircraft is owned by the individual, while The Flight Academy is responsible for introducing qualified customers, as well as managing all financial transactions. A better term would be “Dispatch Agreement”.
When does a Leaseback make sense?
These are some of the more common reasons for leasing back your aircraft, however this list is by no means inclusive. Everyone’s needs are different and we can tailor a plan that can help you realize your goals.
- You want an Airplane?
- But, you can’t afford to own a plane outright
- Or, you don’t want to own a plane and have it just sit
- Asset vs. Liability
- You would like to reduce dollars paid for aircraft rental
- Training objective, PP, IFR, More than 1 in the family that wants to learn to fly
- You can take advantage of Tax Effect to offset income in other areas
- You want to be in the “Aviation Business”
Why Leaseback with The Flight Academy?
The Flight Academy is a seasoned flight school with extensive experience in the aviation industry. We have a well established trusted network of pilots and mechanics to efficiently manage your aircraft. We take care of finding qualified students/renters, assure their competency, collect the money and make sure your aircraft is maintained to the highest standards. The Flight Academy’s philosophy revolves around a basic commitment to excellence – that applies not only to flight instruction but all aspects of our business.
We offer special training incentives for new aircraft purchases. Let us know your needs and we’ll contact you with more information.